Splurge a little on yourself with this oversized and uber-soft blanket from Dara & Co. This full-size layer of plush warmth covers you from head to toe in lavish style and luxurious warmth. You'll be smitten just thinking about curling up under the Luxury Full Size Blanket. Weighing in at over four pounds, you'll be amazed by the premium quality of this dreamy number. Whether you cuddle up with hubby, the cat, your favorite book, or the stuffed animal you've been carrying around since childhood, this giant Dara & Co. blanket is sure to comfort you like no other. Choose between three elegant colors, and treat yourself or someone special to a new kind of luxury.
- made from the finest 100% polyester yarns selected by Dara—making these softer and more plush than other similar blankets
- high quality soft and velvety bindings
- proudly meets CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) Lead and Phthalates Testing requirements
- provides unbelievable warmth, unparalleled softness, and exquisite texture
- measures a giant 58" W x 88" L
- snuggling with your children
- taking the chill off during cool nights
- husbands, wives, loved ones, or friends who love to cuddle in a blanket from head to toe
- a wedding gift to the couple who admire the very best
- an anytime “I Love You” gift for that someone special
- snuggling next to a window and watching the first snow fall
- delicate wash cold
- dry flat or tumble dry - no heat
Our four girls go to bed each night and come to breakfast each morning with their blankets. Abby even gave up her tattered baby blanket and adopted her new Dara and Co. blanket as her favorite. - KAH, Naples, FL
Our daughter took my blanket when she went away to school. My husband has his and he won’t share. I need another one just for me. - PJ, NE
I need eleven more for my theater room. - KM, Telluride, CO
About Dara & Co.
Several unexpected life events encouraged Dara to expand her efforts and aspirations as a blanket designer. A friend underwent a bone marrow transplant for his cancer, so Dara made him an adult sized blanket made of the same material she used for her baby blankets. He absolutely loved the adult-size blanket, as did Dara's elderly mother-in-law who adores her lap-sized blanket. Even keeping her family's Jack Russell Terrier off of the blankets proved nearly impossible!
As a result of the encouragement from friends and family, Dara entered the young child, adolescent, adult, and pampered pet blanket markets with her unique and game-changing fabric blend and luxury designs. The positive response and rapid success she received lead Dara to create her own company and establish herself as a leading designer in the high-end blanket market.