Do you stay up fretting about how to keep the fridge clean without weekly scrubbing? Do you wish you had a way to personalize its drawers and shelves? Put your worries aside and beautify your refrigerator with Fridge Coaster Absorbent Liners. Customized to fit inside crisper bins, condiment bins, and on shelf tops, Fridge Coasters are super-absorbent liners that soak up food grime and condensation streaks in high-traffic areas to keep your fridge clean and eliminate weekly scrubbing. Available in a variety of cute patterns and colors, Fridge Coasters are patent pending, made of 30% recycled wood pulp, and 100% recyclable. Put Fridge Coasters to work, and make your fridge look fab!
- super absorbent fridge liners to soak up food grime and condensation
- fridge pack comes with 2 shelf/bin coasters, 2 door coasters, and 2 large bin coasters for a total of 6 coasters
- match with your kitchen's decor
- 100% recyclable and are made from 30% recycled wood pulp
- perforated sections make it easy to customize the size of your Coasters to suit your fridge
- reusable - it is recommended that you replace your Coasters every 120 days similar to your home's air and water filters
- if your Coasters get wet, they will absorb the liquid and not lose its original form - they will never swell
- please do not put in the dishwasher
- tested by the National Sanitation Foundation
- the average American spends 10-15 minutes a day scrubbing dishes; that's over 100 hours per year; eliminate the need to scrub your refrigerator too
Each pack includes two super-absorbent coasters. Fridge Coasters fit directly on the shelf surface or in smaller crisper and deli bins. Perfect for the freezer to cover wire grates, and keep storage bags from drooping and cracking.
- measures approx 14" x 8.5"
Each pack includes two super-absorbent coasters. Door Coasters fit directly in the door bins where the milk and condiments are stored. Door Coasters absorb condiment drips so you'll never have to worry about taking out and scrubbing those bulky bins ever again.
- measures approx 13.5" x 6.5"
*Door Coasters are for french top with freezer bottom and side by side refrigerators.
Large Bin Coasters
Each pack includes two super-absorbent coasters. People are loving the Large Coasters for large crisper bins and large slider drawers in French Door Top refrigerators. Place Large Coasters in the center of your shelves to protect them from spills and from getting scratched.
- measures approx 14" x 13"
*Large Coasters are not designed to cover your entire shelf due to blockage of light.
Choose Your Refrigerator
Click here to find out if the fridge pack is right for your fridge.
A wet soapy sponge can be used to wipe down your Fridge Coasters for the occasional jelly or chocolate syrup spill. Fridge coasters are not dishwasher safe, but that's a good thing! If they were rubber, silicone or plastic, they wouldn't absorb any condiment drips. Fridge Coasters eliminate build-up that eventually leads to scrubbing. They don't like scrubbing.
No more dried milk flakes in the bottom of our milk bins. Fridge Coasters absorb it all, and save me from scrubbing. - Heather Zambrana, Charlotte, NC, customer review of Fridge Coaster
Fridge Coasters leave a clean statement without a grimy mess. - customer review of Fridge Coaster
I give my grandchildren their own color so they can put their snacks and juices in their own spot. They just love it! - Debbie Lichtenberger, Herndon, VA, customer review of Fridge Coaster
Fridge Coasters are so colorful and fun. My dinner guests always ask where they can get some of their own. - Britt Poe, Gainsville, FL, customer review of Fridge Coaster
About Fridge Coaster
Fridge Coaster got its start in the sweetest little southern city in America; Charlotte, NC. The idea came about through a never-ending battle to keep high traffic areas inside the refrigerator free from condiment and other food grime. They searched high and low to find a product to suit our needs, but to no avail. So they created Fridge Coaster. Their patent pending design, outfitted with breakable perforations lines, allow the coasters to transform shape. Ensuring a snug fit in any refrigerator.
Fridge Coaster and its staff are greatly affected by Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Disease, and Celiac Sprue. Fridge Coaster and its affiliates actively participate in fundraisers and awareness campaigns to support these causes.