When it comes to treating your tresses, snag a stylish Gimme Ceramic Hair Iron. On par with the best hair straighteners in the industry, this iron heats in seconds, has a built-in safety shut down after 60 minutes, and reduces hair pulling with floating plates. To add icing on the cake, each straightener comes with a Gimme Clip that can be a little treat for your mini-me or used as an embellishment all your own (accessorize your hair, purses, or even necklaces!). Whether you're getting ready for coffee with your girlfriends, a PTA meeting, or a hot night out, Gimme delivers the products you need to keep your locks looking polished.
- 1" tourmaline ceramic flat iron
- comparable to chi brand hair irons
- heats in seconds
- adjustable temperature up to 410°F
- automatic shut off after 60 minutes
- 1" floating plates reduce "pulling"
- two-year limited warranty
- Tourmaline Ceramic Technology emits negative ions and far-infrared heat, leaving hair silky smooth and frizz free
- beveled edges allow hair to glide through ceramic plates effortlessly for sleek, shiny results
- professional length "no-tangle" swivel cord for quick and easy styling
- includes silk flower on alligator clip
About Gimme Clips
As a crafter, Michelle Durham loved that her father's company made and sold scrapbooking supplies. She often tried to find ways of including her daughters in her crafts. Soon she started using her father's supplies to make hair clips for her daughters—she even designed packaging art to sell them. After seeing what she came up with, Michelle's dad decided to start selling Gimme Clips as part of the Durham family line of products. Since then, Gimme Clips has become a nationwide brand available at stores across the United States and creates over 100 new flowered hair clip designs each year!