With Pink Daisy's organic cotton feminine pads, surfing the crimson tide has never been easier. Designed by a woman, each pad is created with hand-picked organic fabrics, so these luxurious pads are not only comfortable, but eco-friendly to boot. Simple to use and easy to clean, make the transition to cloth pads and see why women everywhere are raving about this next level of comfort.
- reusable, comfortable, and luxurious feminine hygiene products
- made in the U.S.
- 100% organic cotton inner and hidden layer
- 80% polyester and 20% nylon hidden microfiber terry layer provides maximum absorbency
- 100% polyester laminate outer layer prevents leakage
- 100% polyester
- power-dry lined pads keep you feeling dry
- hidden inner microfiber terry layers provides maximum absorbency
- breathable laminated polyester backing prevents leakage
- power-dry fabric is certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, which is a European ecological certification process that tests fabrics for over 100 harmful substances
- Wash your Pink Daisy pads prior to first use.
- Snap pads around your underwear so the tag side faces down.
- Change pad every 2-6 hours or as needed.
- When you are away from home, place the used pads in a Mini Bag (sold separately) until you return home. Then wash per care instructions.
- Avoid washing the pads in public facilities.
- Pink Daisy pads are meant for personal use only, and should not be shared with others.
How Many Do You Need
For one cycle, it's recommended you have between 6-12 small/medium pads and 1-3 large pads, depending on how heavy your flow is and how long your periods normally last.
- small pads for light days measure 8" L x 3" W
- medium pads for regular/heavy days measure 10.5" L x 3.5" W
- large pads for overnight and heavy flow measure 13" L x 3.5" W
- wash prior to first use
- rinse or soak in cold water
- hand or machine wash cold or warm cycle
- line dry or tumble dry
- do not use fabric softener - it will coat the pads and make them water repellent and reduce their absorbency
- be aware that if you use dryer sheets in your dryer for other laundry this can coat your dryer and transfer to your pads
- do not use bleach - this will cause the fabric's fibers to break down and will also cause the waterproof layer of the pad to de-laminate
- should staining occur, try laying your pads out in the sun, or use an oxygen-based bleach
I've tried other cloth pads and these are by far my favorite! The stay dry is so soft and absorbent and they don't make me sweat like the flannel ones I've tried. - Sarah, NH
I just got this product and I'm really glad I ordered it. It's so soft I had no leakage and I didn't break out into a rash like I usually do with disposable pads. - Jamie Dawson, New Orleans, LA
I have purchased three different brands of cloth pads, and these are my favorite. They stay in place, don't leak, and are the easiest to clean. I have the Organic Cotton, and look forward to ordering more. - Amy, UT
About Pink Daisy
Like most Mompreneurs, Margarita started by making cloth diapers for her own child. Encouraged by her husband she soon learned that many moms like her preferred cloth diapers to conventional, and she took to the internet to see if her designs would sell. Not long afterwards, her homemade cloth diapers were a popular item and as demand increased she decided to found Swaddlebees & Blueberry Diapers to meet her customers needs. With a focus on ergonomic fit, responsibly sourced and safe materials, and super cool prints, Swaddlebees & Blueberry Diapers are sold worldwide to moms who love the fit, performance, and cute style of Margarita's designs. Their line of products continues to grow as they have a line of products for moms and teens - Pink Daisy.